At 365 Chess Academy we are committed to protecting your personal
information and being transparent about what we do with it. We are committed to
using your personal information in accordance with all applicable laws
concerning the protection of personal information and not to do anything with
your information you wouldn’t reasonably expect.
your personal information.
Key points: At the moment we have no marketing plans. In case we ever
do, we will inform you and in that case:
- We will only send you marketing information electronically (eg. by email) if
you specifically agree to us doing so.
- You can change your marketing preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com
- If you ask us to stop sending marketing information, we will update our
records to stop further mailings as quickly as we can. However, for up to
28 days you may still receive further mailings which were already in
progress prior to you asking us to stop.
- We collect personal data e.g. your name, postal and email addresses, when you
give them to us for billing and accounting purposes, as well as promoting
other services, but we will not pass on your personal information to
anyone else without your permission.
- We gather information about traffic to and on our website to improve the site
- We provide links to other websites whose privacy practices are outside our
control. You should check the privacy practices of any third-party website
before disclosing any personal information.
- If we rely on consent to process your data, you can withdraw your consent at